ENGINEERING SURVEYS are the basis required for the development of any project.
For instance, to design a greenfield project, reconstruct, overhaul or rehabilitate a start-up facility.
Engineering Surveys Department of ENGINEERING COMPANY KAZGIPRONEFTETRANS LLP performs the full range of engineering survey works, such as:
ENGINEERING AND GEODETIC SURVEY
- Create and fixate the geodetic datum at the terrain for further execution of survey works using local plane coordinate system and state system of elevations
- Develop geodetic networks from the points of state geodetic network and benchmarks
- Stake out land boundaries, landmarks in accordance with the client supplied documents.
- Conduct ordnance survey ensuring the accuracy of field works defined by standards for surveyor’s plans with scales 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:5000, 1:10000
- Identify and coordinate concealed engineering services
- Stake out engineering services axes (route survey), planes, points
- Form baseline and permitting documentation for the engineering and geodetic survey.
- Adjust geodetic networks, draw up horizontal and vertical survey network sheets
- Create geodetic plans with scales 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:5000.
- Conduct 3D laser scanning of objects and structures of any complexity, with further creation of 3D model.
- Produce technical reports on works performed
- Conduct comprehensive investigation of engineering and geological conditions in the projected construction region, including terrain, geomorphologic and hydrogeologic characteristics of territory, composition, condition and properties of soils, geologic and geological-engineering processes, and forecast possible changes in geological engineering conditions with respect to the interface of designed facilities with geological environment, in order to obtain the necessary and sufficient materials to substantiate the accommodation of a construction object, including actions for engineering protection of this object and environment protection.
- Collect and process historic engineering survey data
- Reconnaissance survey
- Geophysical exploration
- Field soil study
- Groundwater study
- Conduct laboratory investigation of a material and prepare technical report
The department personnel regularly undergo training and certification in accordance with the relevant standards and requirements for their professional occupation to continuously improve their qualifications and professional skills.
- KamAZ-based Drilling Rig PBU-2 – designed for drilling of engineering-geological, seismic shooting, hydrogeological and exploration wells and various-purpose wells required in construction.
- KamAZ-based Cone Penetration Test Unit USZG-20.01 serves to press the sounding device in the soil to determine the soil parameters.
- Toyota HILUX pickup truck. Intended for relocation and evacuation during field investigations.