The health, safety and environment aspects are the most significant value contributing to the overall success of ENGINEERING COMPANY "KAZGIPRONEFTETRANS" LLP (KGNT)
KGNT works to ensure health, safety and environmental (HSE) protection in accordance with the existing legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, branch-specific regulatory and technical standard acts as well as the Company's health, occupational safety, environmental protection and quality management system policy.
The Company's policy is intended to continually improve its activities in the field of safety, health and environmental protection through:
- strictly following the Labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan with regard to occupational safety;
- defining a single procedure for preparing and implementing solutions to carry out organizational, technical and sanitary measures to ensure safe and healthy working conditions;
- planning occupational safety activities;
- recording, analyzing and evaluating occupational safety indicators;
- training in safe working methods and propagating occupational safety;
- involving each employee of the Company as well as partners and contractors in managing occupational safety and health protection.
KGNT is seeking to avoid any harmful environmental impacts in the course of its activities and provide a safe working environment for all employees. Works are being carried out in this regard to create decent - safe and harmless - working conditions at each structural unit and provide social protection to employees.
KGNT considers health, safety and environment management as a system that implies the health, safety and environmental protection planning to ensure safe working conditions.
KGNT takes responsibility for performance of management system of labor protection, safety and the environment, providing all the necessary resources.
KGNT carries out HSE management for projects under the developed, implemented and certified environmental management system and the occupational safety and health management system.