17.01.2019 Promoting a healthy lifestyle and raising a negative attitude towards bad habits among KGNT employees is one of the company's priorities. In this regard, on January 16, 2019, a friendly volleyball match took place between the teams of KGNT and KING.
The event was held with the purpose of organizing the leisure of volleyball lovers, strengthening friendly ties within teams and between companies in general. It was a great opportunity to meet with your partners and colleagues in a friendly informal atmosphere.
At the moment, negotiations have begun with teams from other companies in order to conduct joint training and the organization of friendly matches and competitions
The advantages of volleyball for enterprises:
- Volleyball is a team game. It rallies the team, strengthens the team spirit without additional efforts from the management.
- Thanks to the wellness effect on the players, their productivity during work will increase.
- Another obvious advantage is the development of leadership qualities in employees, their interaction with each other as individuals.
03.01.2019 The company every month to dedicate special attention to one of the elements of our HSE Program Safety 360 °.
JANUARY is announce to be month of “Safety in design”.
- Take into account the requirements of the legislation and the Customer to ensure safety in designed objects, buildings and structures.
- Identify hazards affecting human life and activities and the environment at the construction site.
- Perform design steps to prevent emergencies.
- Perform design steps to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury.
28.12.2018 KGNT pays great attention to the training and development of personnel in accordance with the features of activities in international and Kazakhstan projects. To this end, leading experts of KGNT have been trained for several months on the three-dimensional modeling software SmartPlant P&ID, Smart3D, SmartPlant Foundation and Intergraph CAESAR II, under the guidance of certified trainers from Intergraph Company.
The employees explored an innovative product that radically changes the way of engineering and modelling, allowing increasing productivity and shortening design schedules. They also studied complex integrated software for stress analysis in pipeline systems of any complexity.
At the end of the training course, KGNT employees were awarded certificates.